Welcome to a better driving experience. You have found us at www.gopremier.com.my (our Website). We are Go Premier (M) Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 201101015182(943316-X)) of Southgate Commercial Centre, Level 6, Block C-06-11, No 2 Jalan Dua Off Jalan Chan Sow Lin, 55200 Kuala Lumpur. Call us Go Premier. In these Terms and Conditions, we also call ourselves “we”, “us” and refer to our rights, obligations and things as “Our/Our’s”. We call you, our website viewer and for some, customers, “You”.
These Terms and Conditions govern how we interact with You, our terms of sale for our products; and our commitment to You with regards to your privacy and your consumer rights.
The Terms and Conditions also set out our expectations on your conduct and obligations when visiting this website and purchasing products from Us. This Website is intended for use by people residing in Malaysia. The statements made available on this Website do not apply outside Malaysia.
This website is operated by Go Premier. Go Premier offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this website to You, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (Terms), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms apply to all users of the website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the website, You agree to be bound by these Terms. If You do not agree to all these Terms, then You may not access the website or use any Services. If these Terms are considered an offer, acceptance and performance of the terms is expressly limited to these Terms.
By agreeing to these Terms and/or agreeing to purchase Products from us in accordance with these Terms, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age, or if you are not 18 years of age that you are using Our website and/or purchasing the Products as necessities to maintain your lifestyle.
TERMS OF WEBSITE US
Your obligations when using our website
- You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services. We may also report any breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- If, with or without at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries), creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, Comments), You agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trade mark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by You or any third-party.
- You are allowed to link to our website or home page, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by You.
- This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Our obligations to you when using our Website
- We reserve the right to refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We may, in the future, offer new Products, services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms.
No Reliance on Information
- We are not responsible if information made available on this website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this website is at your own risk. This website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our website.
- We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools “as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the website is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. we are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
Errors, Inaccuracies and Omissions
- Occasionally there may be information on the website or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- We are under no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitations of Liability
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the Service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to You.
- You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the Service is at your sole risk.
- You acknowledge that any reliance on any such advice, opinions, statements, articles or other information shall be at your sole risk. Go Premier reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of this Website. You understand and agree that except as Go Premier will not be held responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us or by manufacturers or suppliers changing product specifications without notice to us. You agree to make your own enquiries to verify information provided and to assess the suitability of products before you order Products.
- Unless we are not permitted to do so by law, Go Premier excludes all liability to you or any other person for loss or damage of any kind or nature relating in any way to the Website, including without limitation loss or damage that you or any other person might suffer as a result of: (a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the Website; (b) acting or not acting on any information contained or referred to on the Website and/or any linked website; (c) personal injury or property damage of any nature resulting from your access to or use of the Website; (d) any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and/or personal information and/or financial information stored on those servers; (e) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website; (f) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through our Website by any third party; and/or (g) the quality of any product or service of any linked website.
- Except as required by law, in no event shall we or any of our employees, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, related entities, vendors or suppliers be liable to you or any other person for any loss or any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our Website, the use or inability to use our Website or the Contents, or these Terms (however arising, including negligence), including without limitation damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results or computer failure or malfunction, even if Go Premier has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
- To the extent permitted by law, you will at all times indemnify, and keep indemnified, us and our directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any loss (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) or liability incurred or suffered by you or by us arising from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceeding by any person against you or us where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of your conduct or breach of these Terms.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to You on or through this Website remains the property of Go Premier or its licensors and are protected by trade mark, copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Go Premier and its licensors.
- You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by Go Premier or its licensors. BIZOL is trade mark belonging to BIZOL GmbH. No licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of Go Premier.
- These Terms and Conditions and any separate agreements where we provide you Products or Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between Go Premier and you with respect to your use of this Website and your purchase of Products from Us.
- We will not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision under these Terms and Conditions, it will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision under these Terms and Conditions will only be effective if it is in writing and signed by us.
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- You agree and acknowledge that, in the event that we merge, sell or otherwise change control of our company, our business or the Website to a third party: (a) we shall be permitted without giving notice or seeking prior consent from you to disclose the personal information and other data that we have collected from you to that third party; and (b) we shall be entitled to assign the benefit of any agreements we have with you to the third party.
- Questions about these Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at email@example.com
TERMS OF SALE
All sales of Products and associated services are governed by these Terms. You will be required to indicate that you have read, understood and agree to these Terms immediately prior to finalising any orders placed on our website.
Availability of products
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policies applicable to that Product. The inclusion of any products on this Website at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these Products or services will be available at any time. We will endeavour to include a statement on the Website when we aware that a particular Product is out of stock, but we are under no obligation to do so. We reserve the right to notify you that Products for which you placed orders have become unavailable. In the event that you order a Product from the Website and we later inform you that we no longer stock the Product you had originally ordered: (a) we will not charge you for the Product that we have not supplied to you; (b) we will contact you to discuss whether we are able to provide you with a substitute Product; and (c) except as required by law, we will not be liable to you for any resulting loss).
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our Products. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our Products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any Products or services that we offer. All descriptions of Products or Product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at Go Premier’s sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any Product at any time.
- Prices for our Products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Products without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of our Products or the Service.
Accuracy of billing and account information
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made.
- Products displayed on the Website do not constitute an offer to sell. It is an invitation to treat only. Orders placed by You are offers to purchase particular Products in accordance with these Terms at the price specified.
- To the extent permitted by law, we reserve the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason (or no reason), including without limitation the unavailability of any Product, limitations on quantities available for purchase, an error in the price or Product description, problems identified by our credit department, or an error in your order. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. You must review your order carefully before placing it. Once an order is confirmed, you are unable to cancel it. If you have any problems with your order, you must go through the normal returns process outlined below (see “Refund Policies”).
- The prices of Products are shown in Malaysian Ringgit. All payments must be received in full prior to dispatch. Payment options for Products you wish to purchase will be provided at the point of purchase, which are subject to change without notice. If your payment is not received or is declined by your bank or credit card issuer, we cannot and will not hold the Product against your order. In such instances we do not guarantee that the Product will be available should you try to order it again.
Title and risk
- We retain ownership of Products you order until payment is received in full for those Products. Risk (including without limitation risk of loss or damage) and title for products purchased from this Website pass to you upon delivery of the items to you.
Promo codes, Voucher and Coupon
- From time to time, Go Premier may offer promo codes, voucher and coupon which may apply to any, or certain specified purchases made through the Website. Each Promo Code, voucher or coupon will be subject to specific terms & conditions specified at the time it is issued (including the length of time to use the code) in addition to those mentioned in these Terms.
- Where offered by Go Premier, a promo code, voucher or coupon may only be redeemed once for each room per email associated with the order. These promotion code, voucher and coupon may not be used in conjunction with any other discounts. Only one discount / coupon code may be used per order.
Delivery & Pick-ups
- Subject to these Terms, we will supply the Products shown on your order confirmation. When an order is placed, it will be delivered to the address designated by you as long as that delivery address is compliant with the delivery restrictions contained on this Website. Upon your order being ready for delivery, Go Premier may email or message to you a tracking number. We will use our reasonable endeavours to meet our stated timeframes for delivery. However, many factors (some of which are beyond our control) can affect these timeframes and we cannot guarantee that they will always be met. We reserve the right to amend our stated timeframes without notice to you.
- In purchasing a Product, you agree to accept delivery of the Product. If you are not able to accept delivery you must advise, Go Premier before delivery is attempted.
- Any and all failed delivery attempts made by the delivery team on our delivery schedule will be charged to the purchaser at full price. We will make reasonable attempts to contact you before delivery to ensure you are able to accept the Product.
- Go Premier takes between 3-14 days for deliver your order. There can be the occasional courier delay which may affect your delivery time frame from time to time. Please note that the delivery times is just a reference for you as Go Premier will deliver as soon as possible.